Welcome to Salasawan Phuket Privat Holiday Rental Villa, a privately owned luxury villa on the west coast of Phuket and overlooking the beautiful Andaman Sea.
Salasawan or ‘Sala in Heaven’ is a modern-Thai styled property set among lush tropical gardens next to Bang Tao beach. The villa’s name comes from a unique design feature, a double story sala (shaded area) which on the lower level houses a sumptuous swinging bed suspended at the pool’s edge whilst above is a ‘writing room’ accessed via an open air walkway from the master bedroom balcony.
The Sala has windows on 3 sides and a glass door on the 4th and is full of light, set above the large swimming pool and gardens with lovely sea views. It is a perfect place to sit and read and either enjoy the sea breeze or rest in the cool comfort of air-conditioning. The lower level room extends from the wooden decking to become part of the pool and has a large sumptuous swinging bed with colourful silk cushions and a delightful side view of the garden and fountains.
The entrance to Salasawan is both beautiful and practical with its traditional Thai carved wooden door and its pair of sweet fragranced ‘Temple’ [Frangipani] trees. These stand at the end of a walkway across a large pond with lotus flowers, bulrushes and fish swimming beneath. Another path comes across from the covered car park area giving easy and direct, wheelchair or buggy access to the downstairs bedroom.
Stay Salasawan, Phuket Luxury Holiday Rental Villa- This spacious two story, fully air-conditioned property has 6 large bedrooms all with private bathrooms/shower rooms and the 3 front king-sized bedrooms each have balconies and sea views. In addition the master bedroom has a separate dressing area and private use of a writing/sitting room overlooking the pool and sea [accessed via a walkway from the balcony].
Salasawan will take 10 to 12 guests and is ideal for a 2 family holiday.
The villa has been finished to a high standard with solid teak or marble floors and tiling throughout and includes a spacious hall, indoor and outdoor dining areas, large sitting area with cable TV, 15m pool and lovely gardens.
Master Bedroom, king size bed, dressing room, separate bathroom with double walk-in shower, double tub, double basins, separate WC, large balcony with full sea view and walkway to private second storey Sala.
Guest Suite 1 – king size bed, private shower room, very large balcony with full sea view.
Guest Suite 2 – king size bed, full sea view, narrow balcony, private shower room with twin basins.
Guest Suite 3 (downstairs) – 2 single (electric) beds with private decked area and very large shower room (this room is suitable for the elderly or disabled, shower room has an electric hoist).
Bedroom 5 – twin bedroom, 2 large single beds and private shower room.
Bedroom 6 – bedroom/office can be double or twin, with private shower room.
• Full use of this beautifully furnished Thai Modern Villa extending over 700m2
• 2 full time staff plus one part time staff for larger parties
• American or continental breakfast with fresh fruit every day
• Preparation of evening meal when requested
• Rooms and bathrooms cleaned daily
• Luxury Thai Spa Traditional Lemon Grass toiletries in all bathrooms (shampoos, conditioners and shower gels) provided throughout your stay-
• Towels changed every 2 days or on request
• Bed linen replaced twice a week or on request
• Clean pool towels laid out
• Cable TV and wireless broadband
• Hair drier in every room
• Beds turned down at night
• Electricity (Guests are asked to turn off the air conditioning when not in the room/villa - abusive use results in extra charges for electricity)
• Laundry services (a small charge is made for personal laundry)
• Exclusive use of Villa’s own swimming pool and garden
• Free use of large communal pool
• Electric ceiling hoists for guest bedroom 3 and access to pool available if required
• Driver – Kim, one of the Villa staff is available to do part time driving and we are happy to arrange a suitable hire car for you. This can also be arranged on arrival.
• Garden and villa pool maintenance
• Welcome book giving local information, shopping, menus, telephone info, local restaurants, things to do etc.
We will do whatever we can to make a Guests stay as enjoyable and relaxing as we can. We only ask that you and your Guests abide by these terms and conditions and respect the Villa and our staff. If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to ask about it and many times, we can make adjustments that suit both parties as long as they are agreed in advance.
Bookings – Salafa will accept your inquiry for booking. Bookings are on a 'first-come, first-served' basis and are for a minimum of five (5) nights. Salafa reserves the right to decline a booking without giving any reason. A booking will be held confirmed once the initial deposit has been paid and the terms and conditions have been acknowledged. Initial Deposit - An initial deposit of 30% of the Villa rental must be paid before the booking is confirmed and a contract comes into existence. No contract will exist with Salafa until the funds and booking form has been received and accepted by Salafa. If funds are not received within 3 banking days the reservation shall be deemed as being cancelled.
Payment - Payment of the outstanding balance must be paid at least 30 days before the day of arrival. If Salafa does not receive the balance by the due date, Salafa reserves the right to cancel the booking and cancellation charges will apply. If the booking is within 30 days of the arrival, 100% of the Villa rental shall be due at the time of booking.
Cancellations and Amendments to Reservation - If it becomes necessary to cancel all or any part of the booking, Salafa must be notified in writing (email acceptable). The cancellation will take effect from the day the written confirmation is received. The following cancellation charges will be payable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
- 60 days or more before arrival date: Deposit 50% returned. - Within 30 days of arrival date: All rental payments are forfeited. The above cancellation charges also apply if Salafa cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance as per this agreement. If the dates of the booking require be changed or amended, cancellation charges shall not apply. Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of Salafa, but Salafa will make every effort to changes the booking dates to suit both parties. Any changes in bookings may require additional monies if the booking dates move into a higher seasonal charge.
Arrival and Departure times - Guests should assume the Check-in time is after 2pm, and checkout time is prior to 12 noon, unless otherwise agreed. Salafa try not to book customers in or out on the same day, so check in and checkout times are usually flexible, but this is not guaranteed, so please ask in advance.
Salasawan overlooks Bang Tao Beach which with its 4.5 mile crescent of fine sand is known as one of the finest in the region. The villa is the first of only 5 beach front Villas in the exclusive Maan Tawan Estate offering 24 hour uniformed security guards and an on-site management team.
Phuket International Airport is 25 minutes to the north, Central Phuket Town is about 20 minutes drive. See maps for details.
May 1st - Aug 21st, Sep 4th - 28th, Oct 8th - Nov 27th
Jan 11th - Apr 30th, Sep 29th - Oct 7th, Nov 28th - Dec 15th
Dec 17th - Jan 14th
Minimum rental 7 nights stay.
Rate quoted in USD per night subject to additional TAX and Service Charges, unless specified on final offering.
Please complete the form inorder to get more information on particular villa or getting further information on what you are looking for and we will get back to you shortly (* requier), if you have any question please Contact us on E-mail.