Browse All Villas
Villa Malee Sai is a stylish tropical residence enhanced by heritage touches and sophisticated technological additions. The villa boasts 6 spacious bedrooms - three on the upper level as follows (1 ocean view) master bedroom and (2 garden view) guest bedrooms with en-suite that are one Twin and one King providing guests with great sleeping options. Then the other three bedrooms on the lower floor, (1 ocean view) master bedroom with en-suite including bathtub and (2 pool view) bedrooms with adjoining en-suite with bathtub which consist of one Twin and one King making this villa ideal for older children or friends sharing. Wake up to stunning views from the master bedrooms which are ocean facing suites with floor to ceiling windows and terraces offering stunning sea views. The luxurious quality of the bedding and linen in all rooms should ensure the best possible sleeping experience whilst on property. The Teatro entertainment system accessible from numerous points around the villa stores hundreds of movies, games and also offers onscreen internet access including internet radio.
Villa Malee Sai is built around an expansive central lounge space that slides open, front and back to draw in the cooling sea breezes. The villa's gorgeous teak and tiled interiors are furnished with comfortable yet stylish, white colonial furnishings and the bedrooms feature Chinese antique pieces and contemporary Asian wall art. A spacious family room sits to the left of the entrance while a fully fitted, brand name western kitchen and spacious, glass-walled sea view dining space occupy the lower floor of a pavilion to the right. All the ground floor rooms slide open onto the villa's generous 25m infinity lap pool, which is bordered by a teak sundeck with designer loungers positioned poolside for days soaking up the tropical sun. The garden at the rear of the villa is has been designed to take guests on a journey through the property ending with a game of petanque at the finish perhaps, while in-front the landscaped, beachside garden also includes a covered, open-sided dining area with a 12 seater dining table and built-in barbecue unit. As a final indulgent touch, there's a furnished beachside relaxation pavilion, which offers the perfect spot to enjoy the spectacular sunsets.
* No pets allowed
* The occupancy of our villas is based on two persons per bedroom.
* Please note that all rates and details are subject to change and will be confirmed at the time of booking.
* A minimum stay of 3 nights is required for each booking.
1. A deposit of 50% is required as soon as possible to confirm your reservation.
2. Balance of payment is due no later than 30 days prior to travel.
3. Reservations made within 30 days of travel require payment in full.
4. Failure to remit deposit or the balance in a timely manner may result in cancellation and fiscal penalties.
Security Deposit Policy: A security deposit to cover possible damage or loss to the rental property will be taken by cash on arrival at the property. This will be used amendment fees for any extra services arranged, or to settle your final bill for the services payable local.
Insurance: There is no personal accident insurance associated with the villa so you are advised to make your own arrangements. The owners will therefore not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage incurred by guest during their stay.
1.In the case that a villa becomes uninhabitable due to circumstances beyond the company's control, the company agrees to refund the guest the balance of any monies paid on a prorated basis of the rental rate.
2.Normal check-in time is 14:00 hrs and check-out time is 10:00 hrs.
3.Due to the limited amount of villas, we can not confirm any bookings until a 50 % deposit is received.
The fast pace of development on Phuket means that many of the Andaman region's more exclusive villas and hotels are now located on the mainland side of the Sarasin Bridge.
|Season||Price (US)||Season Periode|
|Low||On request||May 1st - Oct 31st|
|High||On request||Nov 1st - Dec 14th, Jan 11th - Apr 30th|
|Peak||On request||Dec 15th - Jan 10th|
- Daily rates from US$ 1,800 to 3,200 for entire villa, reduced occupancy of 4 bedrooms from US$ 1,500 to 2,000 in low and high season
- Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on guest account)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 12 persons. No extra bed available for this villa
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (for the periods of Chinese New Year, Easter, Christmas and/or New Year please contact reservations for the minimum stay period)
- Daily Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$ 55 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
Please complete the form inorder to get more information on particular villa or getting further information on what you are looking for and we will get back to you shortly (* requier), if you have any question please Contact us on E-mail.