Browse All Villas
Villa Nandhana is a breathtaking stand-alone oceanfront residence that effortlessly combines traditional Thai designs and natural materials with comfortable, contemporary style and sophistication.
Villa Nandana is a luxurious tropical residence made all the more appealing thanks to its sophisticated, modern facilities.
* No pets allowed
* The occupancy of our villas is based on two persons per bedroom.
* Please note that all rates and details are subject to change and will be confirmed at the time of booking.
* A minimum stay of 3 nights is required for each booking.
1. A deposit of 50% is required as soon as possible to confirm your reservation.
2. Balance of payment is due no later than 30 days prior to travel.
3. Reservations made within 30 days of travel require payment in full.
4. Failure to remit deposit or the balance in a timely manner may result in cancellation and fiscal penalties.
Security Deposit Policy: A security deposit to cover possible damage or loss to the rental property will be taken by cash on arrival at the property. This will be used amendment fees for any extra services arranged, or to settle your final bill for the services payable local.
Insurance: There is no personal accident insurance associated with the villa so you are advised to make your own arrangements. The owners will therefore not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage incurred by guest during their stay.
1.In the case that a villa becomes uninhabitable due to circumstances beyond the company's control, the company agrees to refund the guest the balance of any monies paid on a prorated basis of the rental rate.
2.Normal check-in time is 14:00 hrs and check-out time is 12:00 hrs.
3.Due to the limited amount of villas, we can not confirm any bookings until a 50 % deposit is received.
Phuket's popularity as a global tourist destination means many of the region's more exclusive villas and hotels are now located on the Thai mainland, connected to the island by the Sarasin Bridge. Natai Beach in Phang Nga province has quickly become a favorite high-end location as it offers some of the few truly beachfront rental properties in this part of Thailand. Although still quiet and uncrowded, there's a modest choice of restaurants along the beach, including the recent upscale addition, Aziamendi, whose Spanish chef has earned Michelin Stars back home. Phuket's best golf courses and marinas are also within easy reach of the villa by car.
|Season||Price (US)||Season Periode|
|Low||On request||May 1st - Oct 31st|
|High||On request||Nov 1st - Dec 14th, Jan 11th - Apr 30th|
|Peak||On request||Dec 15th - Jan 10th|
- Daily rates from US$ 1,800++ in High Season and US$ 2,400 at Peak Season
- Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on guest account)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 8 persons. No extra bed available for this villa
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (for the periods of Chinese New Year, Easter, Christmas and/or New Year please contact reservations for the minimum stay period)
- Daily Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$ 55 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
Please complete the form inorder to get more information on particular villa or getting further information on what you are looking for and we will get back to you shortly (* requier), if you have any question please Contact us on E-mail.